Saturday, December 27, 2014

A day at the zoo

Hey friends and family, and other anonymous readers. 

As the title might suggest, Téa and I went to the Taronga Zoo today. It is located on an island right next to Sydney and it's a 12minute ferry ride. 
This was probably one of the coolest things I've done so far, but I was a little bit disappointed with the fact that at this zoo you weren't able to cuddle the koalas, and the kangaroos weren't really that close. SO I'm definitely going to another zoo where I can in fact cuddle a koala. That has been on my bucket list for as long as I can remember. 
The coolest animal we saw was this gigantic gorilla. Man, it was ridiculous. We also saw its mate and this 8 week old baby gorilla. 
Now I think that all the talking is done and I will instead show pictures of the amazing animals we saw. 
P.S. I felt like I was a little kid on Christmas morning at the zoo. 











6 more days and I'm off to melbourne, but more about that tomorrow. 

No comments: