Friday, January 2, 2015

1st day in Melbourne


Arrived at the bus station at 8AM. The ride here was not fun, so I'm thinking that I'm done with the buses for a while. At least if the ride is over 5hours long. 
I also ended up sitting next to a girl that nicely put hadn't taken care of her personal hygiene, and she kept leaning on me. Yay! 

Anyways, the check-in wasn't until 2PM, so I went to library that had free wi-fi. Apparently the library is something you should go and see in Melbourne, so I guess I can cross that one off my list of things to see.
The hostel is nice enough I guess... The room is for 12persons, so it's safe to say that it isn't the cleanest, but haven't seen any bedbugs so that's good! 
One of the girls in my room was from Sweden and she arrived here today as well, so we sorta started to hangout together. She's leaving for Tasmania in two days though. 
Writing this I actually just met some guys from the hostel aswell and they seem pretty cool! So I guess I'll have a fun time here. I know I'm being extremely vague, but I'm like so exhausted and just want to sleep. So definitely no partying here tonight. I'll probably do something tourist-y stuff tomorrow. Or maybe just hit the beach, since it's supposed to be like 40+.....







No comments: