Sunday, February 8, 2015

Brisbane

Heya folks! 

I arrived in Brisbane last night, and safe to say I didn't see much on the way to the place where I'm staying, since it was already dark. 
I have 19 days left of my trip and I've budgeted the last weeks in order to be able to enjoy Sydney properly when I get there on the 23rd/24th! Hopefully I'll be able to pull it off, and I should. 
Today I'm going to do some grocery shopping and take a longer walk to the South Bank, and walk around there. I think? Haha, the beauty of backpacking - you can do whatever you feel like doing, or not do it at all if that is the case. 

I'm feeling very torn right now about going home. I'm dying to see my friends and family, but at the same time I'm dreading the fact that reality will hit in soon. It's like I can't win! I love Australia and I would love to bring everyone here instead. That would be the dream.
Sorry for the blabbery post, just wanted to stop by and express my thoughts for once. 
I'll be here until Wednesday morning, when I pack my bags and leave for Sunshine Coast in search for some sunshine in my life. Haha, jk! 

Have an amazing Sunday y'all! xx



No comments: