Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Lighthouse

Had the most beautiful afternoon today! 


Went for a powerwalk to the lighthouse here in byron bay and let me tell you, it ain't no Sunday stroll! 
On the way there you have to take like 500 steps of stairs and hills, and feel like you're being punched in the gut. 



I even spotted a python in the wild which was so cool!! I'm not scared of them, so I just though it was awesome, while some were not as happy about the discovery. 


Seeing the actual lighthouse was pretty cool as well, but I enjoyed the views more. I didn't even care that the sun wasn't shining. It made the sea and the sky so much more beautiful.




Now I'm going to take a shower and go grocery shopping! In the evening I'm probably going to look up some of the cute looking shops here and hopefully get Julia to tag along with me. She's also from Finland and is in the same room as I.
What are the odds that after barely meeting any Finnish people I suddenly run to one at every corner here in Byron Bay. I obviously found the hot spot for us finns. 


 P.S. Also spotted a koala in the wild, but the picture isn't very clear. It kept jumping from one branch to another. Made my day! 

No comments: